Grow fresh Shiso in your indoor herb garden!
Also called “perilla”, "beefstake plant" and “Chinese basil,” Shiso is a herb with more uses than a Swiss army knife.
Common in Japanese cuisine, Chinese medicine tomes, and tea blends, this member of the mint family is loved for its good looks and high level of antioxidants. After all, the Japanese are not the longest-living people in the world for no reason!
Click & Grow Shiso benefits and uses:
- Shiso is used to brew tea, oils and used widely in Japanese cuisine
- Shiso is a great source of vitamin A, K, Iron, Calcium and much more
- An infusion of the plant is useful in the treatment of asthma, colds, cough and lung afflictions, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, constipation, food poisoning and to restore health and balance.
- Growing Shiso is 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen