Online Marketing Manager
Click & Grow
Location: Estonia, Tartu / Tallinn
We at Click & Grow develop truly unique and clever technologies that enable to grow plants for homes, food production and pharmaceutical industry. Our products from simple flowerpots to complex urban farms carry an ambitious vision: to change the food industry by helping to grow fresh and affordable food at your kitchen.
We are looking for somebody to:
- Develop and implement a digital /online marketing strategy, with a mix of out-of-the-box and iterative approaches to build brand awareness and enhance online sales.
- Develop and communicate KPI and ROI metrics of all social and digital marketing efforts prior to execution and analyze effectiveness post-executions.
- Communicate with a consistent brand voice across all chosen digital channels, including clickandgrow.com, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and other relevant channels.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have an understanding of designing, executing and tracking successful marketing efforts across key digital disciplines/platforms, including: brand website creative and technical development, user experience expertise, SEM, SEO, integrated marketing campaigns, display banner advertising, mobile marketing, user-generated content, email/CRM marketing, usability research, social media marketing, direct marketing programs (online promotions, sampling, couponing), and e-commerce integration.
- You have excellent knowledge of social media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram and other, with a strong sense of different community behaviors and experience in using social media to drive ROI and business goals.
- You have a solid understanding of how to analyze marketing effectiveness, recreate successful campaigns, optimize sub-optimal campaigns and distill learnings for Brand and other cross-functional teams.
- You are hands-on, have a positive can-do attitude and want to roll up your sleeves to get things done. You function as both a leader and a doer. Your work and results are transparent and you have the ability to handle multiple, simultaneous priorities. You have an unrelenting intellectual curiosity and take pride in awesome results.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with the job position in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org