Grow fresh Kale in your indoor herb garden!
An excellent source of vitamin C, Red Kale provides iron, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium, potassium, protein, carbohydrates and dietary fiber. Red Kale is a meaty green that compliments rich complex flavors such as grilled pork, pancetta, sausage, garlic, chiles, onions, thyme and caraway. Kale yeah!
Cooking tip: Sautee or braise the mature leaves, or use the new sprouts raw in salads.
Click & Grow Kale benefits:
- Kale is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing Kale will be 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
- You'll get to enjoy this known superfood all year round
- No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides - just the cleanest food
We're switching to a more sustainable plant capsule system, and you might receive your plant capsules without the plastic cup around the Smart Soil. Click here
to learn more.