You’re in for a treat with this sumptuous stir-fry! It’s a perfect combination of some of our favorite ingredients. You’ll even be able to use freshly grown peppers and chilis from your Smart Garden 3 or Smart Garden 9.
Clear your schedule, invite some friends over and cook up a storm. Bon Appétit...
- Two pieces of entrecôte (suggested 200g total)
- Salt & Pepper
- Peppers (suggested 200g)
- Mushrooms (suggested 200g)
- Broccoli (suggested 1 bundle)
(Feel free to experiment with different quantities of each ingredient, depending on your preferences).
- Dry two pieces of entrecôte with kitchen towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the pan until the oil begins to smoke and sear the beef on both sides. Let rest before cutting.
- Slice the garlic, peppers, chili and chop the mushrooms and broccoli. Bring water to a boil and blanch the broccoli. Drain and cool.
- Boil the pasta/noodles to al dente. Drain.
- Heat a wok pan with some oil and quickly stir fry the veggies. Add the noodles and stir in the sliced beef. Season. Serve.
- You could even add some oyster sauce and a splash of rice vinegar.