Rosemary Infused Olive Oil That Will Turn Your Salads Into Masterpieces
Infused olive oil can be used in a multitude of ways. It can be drizzled on roasted vegetables, used as a bread dip, added to baked goods, salads, pizzas and a whole host of other dishes.
Here’s one of our favorite, quick and easy recipes for making your very own rosemary infused olive oil. For this recipe you can use fresh rosemary grown in your very own Smart Garden 3 or Smart Garden 9.
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 4-oz glass bottle with cork
- Stuff rosemary sprigs into your glass bottle. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil until a few small bubbles start forming. (If your oil starts smoking, take it off the stove and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.)
- Carefully pour warm oil into the bottle over rosemary. Don't overfill.
- Cork the bottle and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with bread, drizzled over salads, or in everyday cooking. (Use and/or throw out within 10-14 days.)
Credit to justputzing.com for this excellent recipe.
Head over to www.clickandgrow.com for more inspiration and to learn about our desire to make the most essential, fresh, vitamin-packed food available for everyone. Discover how the Smart Garden 3 and Smart Garden 9 make growing fresh, organic food and flowers easier than ever.
Be sure to check out our blog for more exciting features such as green living tips, ways to create sustainable homes, the importance of food safety, how to grow plants indoors and much more.